1. Love, wisely love, myself first, making sure that my inner world is peacefully stable and capable of bestowing empowered interaction outwards into my circle of influence.
2. Live the “Golden Rule,” having as the “mark” of my “target” (or the eyes of my imagination focused upon) the alleviation of the needs of “the least among us” and the global and inevitable enJOYment of harmony and camaraderie for ALL.
3. Release all expectations of receiving “love” or acceptance from others.
4. Without judgment for others’ actions and with my focus on“elevating the needy,” be continually aware of the guidance of my heart and the feedback it is giving me for my actions and thoughts… thereby gaining wisdom and insight to help choose further actions.
5. My opinion of myself is all that matters. Others’ opinions of me are their business.
7. Be MY self. Quit holding myself to someone else’s… any one else’s standard (a judgment). Just follow my own, peaceful, happy, empowered heart!
8. Do ONLY what I WANT to do. I ALWAYS have a choice. (If I feel I “have” to do something, I can search my mind for the reason why I feel I “have” to. I can then “choose” to get out of doing it or “choose” to do it. Because it’s MY “choice,” I am not a “victim.” I maintain my power. Therefore, I can be happy and “want” to do it.)
9. Surround myself with happy people, thoughts and situations; gracefully yet firmly and quickly leave any situation where my peaceful power is not respected.
10. Treat ALL OTHERS as my equal. Honor’s others’ perspectives, respectfully receiving input even about myself, while implementing that which matches my deep inner voice to assist my continual alignment with my pure and empowered Self.
11. Live with Inner Peace and control of my e-motions at all times.
12. Speak with power, truth, and kindness.
13. Always do my best, realizing that that “best” can change from moment to moment.
14. Live with no regrets. Actively seek the “Jewels” of my past as I neutralize any residual energy and apply the compassion and wisdom into my present and future.
15. Learning wisdom from the hindsight of the past, BE the present moment. Use the gift of this moment to create the future that aligns with who I Truly am. “The field is white already to harvest.” Gather the beautiful fruit from my former sowing.
In my pursuit of Real Truth, I have given up everything. Crawling through the “eye of the needle,” I have learned the *mysteries* and am now giving my life to assist YOU to dis-cover Who *YOU* really are, along with your unique gift to offer humanity. As you learn to seek (in the right place and with purified intent), you WILL find treasures of lasting value, along with every promised reward. Together, we will establish a society of humane beings and live life ALIVE, on PURPOSE, and with a sociality unequaled… because we will each BE and view each other as equally and profoundly DIVINE! Please… catch this Hope and Vision and join with me.