The earth is our home… today… and…
the Earth is our home… tomorrow.
For those of us who learn balance, balance of mind and emotions and body, who (thus) can remain in balance (peace) and harmony with others… these are those of us who will “inherit the earth.”
For those of us who learn balance, balance of mind and emotions and body, who (thus) can remain in balance (peace) and harmony with others… these are those of us who will “inherit the earth.”
(Read and re-read the above again and again, until it is tattooed into your mind.)
Now, “today,” is the probative experience to see which of us can be trusted. My life, and the reason for this post (and each of my posts)… is to assist YOU to learn how to use your ventral vagus nerve so that you can learn the lesson you are here to learn, finding the harmony and JOY you came forth to find…. and live with the rest of US in harmony forever.
It is the ventral vagus nerve’s role (which I call the “Love Nerve” or “Eve”), to hold the reins on the sympathetic nervous system (one’s self-love and actions made to benefit the personal self), and the dorsal branch of the vagus nerve (one’s love and actions conducted to benefit others, often at the expense of the personal self) so that the “team” is empowered and in balance. For those individuals who utilize primarily and consistently their Eves to bring their team (Lucifer and Adam) into being “equally yoked,” they are the eventual inhabitants that are figuratively prophesied to “come down from heaven and bless and regenerate the earth,” preparing the earth for its prophesied “paradisiacal state.” For the others, those who waste “the days of their probation/ preparation,” there will be “weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth.”
(If what I just wrote was not yet clear, please refer to the former parts of “The Two Trees in the Garden” where I describe more in detail about the autonomic nervous system.)
“For the time cometh, saith the Lamb of God, that I will work a great and a marvelous work among the children of men; a work which shall be everlasting, either on the one hand or on the other—either to the convincing of them unto peace and life eternal, or unto the deliverance of them to the hardness of their hearts and the blindness of their minds unto their being brought down into captivity, and also into destruction, both temporally and spiritually, according to the captivity of the devil, of which I have spoken.” (D & C 4:1)
Americans take more forms of anti-depressants than any other culture in the world. Why? Because they are largely depressed. This is what is meant when it was written “being [held] captive … spiritually.”) Again, and again, and again… the words of Christ in Matthew 5: 3-12 (climbing the Stairway to Heaven) are the way out of one’s emotional prison… spiritual captivity. The realization of the blessing is both temporal and spiritual wealth! This is triumphing over death (the final test of mortality) and achieving mastery of one’s emotions. Temporal and spiritual success.
The best thing You can do for this world (and [DMS] to find “your purpose”), is to take Care of YOU! But in order to take proper care of YOU you must listen to and respond correctly to YOU! And that’s where the “Love Nerve” comes in.
Here is how I do it. I realize that:
I Am the *OVERSEER* of my life.
(*I* refers to the *Eve* part of me [my V.V. nerve], NOT “Lucifer” [the sympathetic nerve with its “fight or flight” reactions to others] or “Adam” [the dorsal branch of the vagus nerve with its depressed, “poor me” reactions]. *I* AM the *OVERSEER* of my life!)
This means that I am vigilant about over-seeing my emotions as well as my inner and outer life. As blasphemous as this might sound, I am the Bishop of my Soul, the sentinel of my inner world. No matter what I am doing, who I am interacting with, I have constant awareness of how I am feeling at each moment. I witness when I begin to feel anxious or uncomfortable to the slightest degree. I see myself start to hold my breath. I realize when I am not sitting up straight or smiling symmetrically, or whatever my inner or outer body is doing. In this way, I am able to adjust and bring about my total harmony to keep myself always in an internal and external balance. I am deeply and continuously self-aware.
Additionally, I make time every day to more particularly *commune* with my Self. Years ago, I would spend time “praying.” I no longer pray to any outside Being. My experiences now are withIN. This, I call my “communion.” I have recently been given from withIN what I call my *5 Elements Meditation.* I will often engage in this in preparation for my two-way communion experience. My communing, although held all day long, no matter what I am engaged in, is my intimate experience with my inner Self. At this special time though, “we” are private, alone, engaged in holy conversation with each other… only. I am given direction, revelation, comfort, strength. I acknowledge questions, feelings of weakness or concern. I listen; even deeper and clearer than usual.
Here is how I prepare for my communion, which could be considered my “self care.”
If my intestines are in any way full or moving, I internally cleanse so that my inner organs can be as still and quiet as possible. I lie down on my back, usually on my bed, making sure I’m as comfortable as I can be; spine aligned, muscles relaxed, hair away from my face, clothing loose and non-distracting. I do best if the room is a comfortable temperature and with the air just gently moving. I prefer quiet, but if there is noise or music in the distant background, I put on some nature sounds to drown them out. I particularly enjoy this experience in nature and solitude, while lying on soft grass and under a tree. This, though, is not a common outside experience for me. I am usually on my bed in my bedroom. Now, with my journal and pen handy to write down the direction I know I will receive, I go into my *5 Elements Meditation.*
[EARTH] I imagine seeing that my feet and lower torso are rooted into and a part of the planet. I feel secure, a part of the global whole. Wanted.
[WIND] My intestines and lungs are filled with nothing but pure air. As such, I am a wind instrument, capable of being played by the cosmic breath. I breathe deeply. I am safe. Confident. Comfortable.
[FIRE] My heart feels warm with the love that I receive and I give out to the world. I am loved. I am love. I exist to love.
[WATER] I then think about and feeeeel gratitude for the people, characteristics, experiences… anything and everything, specific and general… that comes to my mind. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! As I do this, water starts to literally pool into the bottom of my mouth. Refreshing and delicious. This, I know, is my “fount of living water,” cleansing, recharging, regenerating.
[SPIRIT] I envision LIGHT filling my mind, my crown, coming into and down from above me, filling my entire body and radiating out into the world. This light is holy Truth that is connecting me with Infinite Wisdom and assisting me to comprehend vast reservoirs of Intelligence as needed. I usually feel tingles of electrical sparks arcing from my spine and quickly radiating out into my limbs and throughout my body. I Know that I am Alive.
I am now wholly a *Pillar of Light,* even more vibrant and aware than usual. I Am Who I Am. I am far more than another human would see as “Kimberly.” I know on a deep level and with ever fiber of my being that I Am a Powerful and Divine Being. I Am a conduit for attracting wisdom to this planet.
I now envision my Divine Self, an eternal, glorious, Being. Initially, I see her, having come to reveal more of Her Self to Me. She is beyond beautiful. She is Pretty. She knows it, but I like to remind her. She knows on a deep and complete level that she is the Ultimate in Creation… because she is an Active Part of All in Existence. As I spend a few moments in rapturous awe of her, we then merge more completely once again. I Am HER. She IS ME. Together, we can do all things.
During our personal and private communion, I often perceive specific ideas or understandings. At times she might just give me a symbol or picture without the full interpretation. She likes to play games with me and sometimes I will hours or even days later receive another part of its clue. I have learned to write these down in my journal, so that I can review and remember, allowing me to hold expectation for Her further revelation. Sometimes she will begin dictating to me a poem or story or Quora answer or direction for someone in my life. Often, she will bring back a memory of a recent conversation. At times she will remind me of a feeling that I had perceived yet not yet pondered upon and received its wisdom. As I reflect upon it now, she will open up guidance and often give me direction to take when we are through. My Inner Self loves music. She will often give me a few bars of melody and have me “name that tune.” As I do, I will find a hint or a warm and honoring comment from her. Commonly the tunes she uses I will have not heard for decades and will barely remember ever hearing. These I will write down what I do know and then later do a search for the lyrics to discover her complete message for me.
At times, I have been taken to commune with the “Grand Counsel” of Divine Goddesses. They have showered me with honor and union as I have felt embraced by Their Goodness and Light. These special experiences have helped me to KNOW on an exquisitely deep level that I am never alone and that nothing I have ever gone through or will ever go through is not completely understood by THEM. They have gone before me, accomplishing a myriad of “Impossible” feats. Many will go after me. I will add my strength and experiences to empower and serve them. These extra-special communions are particularly rewarding and strengthening, yet They have constantly assured me that I always carry Them with me in my heart.
As I relate and commune with my Self, She feeds and strengthens me. Together, I Know that We are a dispenser of Intelligence to those who have prepared themselves to receive. I Know that I am far more than “me.” I am We, extending into the Entire “We-ness” of creation. For simplicity sake, I define this “We-ness” as just I, though I Know *I* am so much more. I Am a Self-Generating Power Source that is Master of My Life and capable of handling every situation that I meet, calming every storm that arises, settling any conflicts, bringing peace and clarity to all interactions. As such, I operate as a reminder to others of Who THEY Are, equally Powerful and Divine Beings, each with a unique purpose and gift to offer to collective humanity.
In this way, my “self care” is additionally care for the planet, nature, and each and every particle and person included within it. Oh, I desire to assist and empower all others who Will, to experience this precious and personal “self care” for them selves.
By correctly honoring and using my autonomic nervous system, I have access to the totality of *ME* that most people can not even conceive of… yet. I will write/ share (teach) more about the ANS in future posts, but here is a list to help YOU get started really utilizing and experimenting with your vagus nerve.
How to Stimulate the Ventral Branch of Your Vagus Nerve (Your “Love Nerve”)… to Take YOU into a State of Balance, Peace, Control of Your Emotions, Right Actions, and the Ability to Interact to the Degree of Harmony Required to Gain Admission Into Our Mutual Forever Home on Mother Earth:
- Practice and utilize the “Five Elements” as I have written above.
- Let go of all (ALL) activities and relationships that do not contribute to you moving forward in peace and towards your Advanced and Eternal Self. Exorcise your social system. Change jobs. Move. Rebuild a life that is filled with safety and healing empowerment in order to BE who *YOU* (eternally) Are.
- Unless you truly enjoy watching others experience defeat or getting hurt, quit participating in sports and other forms of competition. Why? Because if you do, you are endorsing and promoting and contributing to your and others’ lack of spiritual/ emotional progress towards maturity.
- Gargle/ gag/ sing/ chant/ hum/ yawn. This stimulates your VV.
- Laugh; Deeply. (Make sure that your laughter is pure and not at someone else’s expense, or that will defeat your purpose.)
- Engage in yoga and/or Tai chi.
- Breathe deeply and slowly. (Inhaling increases your heartbeat, exhaling slows it down. Therefore, with each deep breath, make the exhale of even longer duration.)
- Relax, while you watch (HAPPY) children play.
- Read a book that brings you hope for our combined future.
- Listen to or play music of a high vibration. (Handel’s Messiah or other instrumental music.)
- Regularly envision yourself re-acting to others… only after mentally giving your self a tranquilizer. Make every response and re-action come from a place of delirious good feeling, with no cares or judgments.
- Intend that in every interaction you have with another, you leave them feeling better AND closer to their Advanced Eternal Self.
- Relax your judgments of what another (any “other”) “should” be doing or not doing. Let them live their life without your tallying their progress or lack thereof.
- STOP your self when you sense frustration, worry, or ambivalence (“double-mindedness” or “cognitive dissonance”). Sit down as an imaginary wise judge and mentally “hear” both sides of the debate. With understanding, realize which voice is the voice of your individual ego, referred to as your *super-ego,* “Adam,” and which voice is that of the other “experts” in your life, the *ids* or “Lucifers.” As “Eve,” make the decision that brings you closer to your Advanced and Eternal Self and utilizes emotional empowerment. Remember to always keep the two “opposing voices” in line (love/ respect for self and love/ respect for others). Proceed in confidence and SINGLE-mindedness.
- Expose your self to cold. (Shower or splash your face with ice cold water.)
- Massage your neck and feet, or receive a (non-sexual) body massage.
- Exercise in a non-competitive way.
- Blend clove oil with a little bit of lime essential oil and rub on the back of your neck where it meets your skull (the mastoid bone and occipital ridge).
- Eat foods high in zinc: pumpkin seeds, cacao, nuts and “healthy fats” such as coconut oil and avocadoes; and discontinue eating processed foods, dairy or grain products.
- Engage in Intermittent Fasting.
- Peacefully hold the palms of your hands together in the prayer position. (This balances both hemispheres of your body and stimulates the VV nerve.) Hold this position with healing intent as you feel directed from within.
- Lie out in the sunshine with the awareness of allowing your energy to be re-balanced with Mother Earth’s energy as you are infused with Father Sun’s energy.
- Do internal cleansing (water or coffee enemas).
- Pet a purring cat. (Cats purr in the “alpha brainwave state” and when you peacefully hold a purring cat, your brain can entrain with it in a relaxed and peaceful state.)
- Intentionally send loving kindness and healing through your heart area to people, communities, and situations in need. See the situation as healed, perfect, resolved. Team your thoughts and feelings of loving kindness with gratitude for its resolution.
- Write in your journal with the perspective that you are your Future Advanced Self who has overcome your weakness (your “fallen human nature”). Give your current self hope and helpful guidance as the ideas come to you. (Listen to your present concerns as you write, but ONLY with the intent to help your present “weak” self Grow UP in Spirit. Always encourage your present self to see the bright side, the gift of wisdom in your present experience.)
- Use an acupressure massage pen on the trigger points for the Vagus Nerve.
- Close your eyes and focus within your facial muscles, tensing and relaxing, and experimenting with how each movement feels. Imagine sending light from your Pineal Gland out through your closed eyes. Gradually raise the sides of your mouth into a sweet, relaxed, happy smile. Memorize how your face feels, each part of it individually (right eye, left eye, each ear, nose, cheek, lips, forehead, chin…) and your entire face together. Take a mental snapshot of how your face must look completely and profoundly relaxed and in a state of gratitude. As you open your eyes and go about your activities, periodically “check in” and see if you are currently “wearing” your “happy/ peaceful face.” If not, course-correct.
- Learn and apply E.F.T. (Emotional Freedom Techniques/ “Tapping”).
- Put on some fast-paced (non-vocal) orchestral music with a heavy beat and SHAKE your body.
- Join and participate regularly in a music therapy class.
- Become part of a small group “Prayer Circle,” sending healing intention to persons and situations you feel drawn to.
- Create a list, with deep feeling as you do, of what you are Grateful for.
- With each experience in your life, reframe your thoughts and awareness of it so that it FEELS *GOOD*. For example: paying taxes. (Grouch, grouch) “Poor me! This is bad, wrong…! I’m a victim/ weak/ helpless/ treated unfairly!” etc. OR “I’m doing good in the world! I send this money on with the intention of helping someone in need.”
- Memorize… and apply each moment in each and every situation… the True Ten Commandments. (See the link on the right.)
- Discontinue “compulsory charity” (giving to some institution–“tithing”–or individual, because you “should” or “have to”). But, increase your giving and helping… because you Want to, it feels good.
- Speak with smiles, eye contact, and a sing-songy voice that is filled with happy/ warm/ contagious vocal expression.
- Spend time in nature, slowly and gently digging in the dirt, tenderly weeding, speaking to and listening to the trees, the wind, listening to the birds sing to you. What are they each saying? Do they have a message for your soul? Do you have a response?
- In quiet contemplation, see your Self, whole, healed, happy and peaceful, interacting with others of like pure nature in our future beautified earth.
- Focus on your heart beat. While feeling and while expressing gratitude to and for your heart, attempt to gradually slow it down.
- Write your life story… but not from your current perspective. Write it from an all-knowing perspective to understand WHY your parents (and everyone else) interacted with you in the way that they did. Why you made the decisions you did, given your frame of mind, former experiences, etc. Come to understand the motivations behind the actions and realize that the former pain was because of lack of awareness, naivete. As you see from this viewpoint, re-write your life and come to understanding and wisdom because of your experiences. Relive, reframe, regain your original humanity.
- Write (and send, if you feel to) letters of forgiveness and respectful acknowledgment.
- Envision your ventral vagus nerve stimulating the manufacture of oxytocin and flooding your system with its euphoria!
- SMILE! Apply Matthew 5: 11-12 continually and through each experience, whether quietly and to yourself or with great enthusiasm so that others can hear and witness: “REJOICE with EXCEEDING GLADNESS… even when persecuted for righteousness’ sake!” Be Glad! Exude Harmonious peace through your contagious SMILE and sparkling eyes! 🙂
May you prepare your self to be a part of our coming New World, one filled with safety and empowered JOY for all of us, by taking over the reins (as “Eve”) of your nervous system.
Stay tuned for more…
In my pursuit of Real Truth, I have given up everything. Crawling through the “eye of the needle,” I have learned the *mysteries* and am now giving my life to assist YOU to dis-cover Who *YOU* really are, along with your unique gift to offer humanity. As you learn to seek (in the right place and with purified intent), you WILL find treasures of lasting value, along with every promised reward. Together, we will establish a society of humane beings and live life ALIVE, on PURPOSE, and with a sociality unequaled… because we will each BE and view each other as equally and profoundly DIVINE! Please… catch this Hope and Vision and join with me.